Looking for a way to straighten your teeth without braces? Dr. Jeff S. Luffey, DDS, provides Invisalign invisible braces. Using a series of clear aligners, Invisalign allows you to straighten your teeth with little interference to your daily routine—most people won’t even be able to tell that you’re wearing them!
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is the virtually invisible way to straighten your teeth. With Invisalign, there aren’t any brackets or wires. Invisalign straightens your teeth using custom aligners that look similar to teeth-whitening trays. The aligners are virtually invisible, so no one will know that you are improving your smile while you use Invisalign.
How Does Invisalign Work?
As an Albuquerque Invisalign dentist, Dr. Luffey will begin by designing a custom treatment plan designed using 3-D computer imaging. Over the course of treatment, you will receive a series of different aligners that will make slight adjustments to the position of your teeth. You’ll wear each aligner for about two weeks before moving on to the next, until the final position of your teeth is achieved. For the best results, you need to wear Invisalign for approximately 22 hours per day.
Benefits of Invisalign—For the Health & Beauty of Your Smile
More than 1,000,000 people have enjoyed a healthier smile because of Invisalign, making it a tried-and-true way to straighten your teeth without braces. The benefits of Invisalign include:
- Adults, children and teens can all benefit from Invisalign clear braces.
- Invisalign is removable, so you can eat what you want and clean your teeth normally.
- While the length of treatment depends on the severity of your case, most people wear Invisalign for about 12 months.
- If orthodontic coverage is included in your dental insurance, Invisalign will likely be covered just like traditional metal braces.
- Straightening your teeth not only gives you more attractive smile, it also makes brushing and flossing easier, leading to a major improvement in your oral health.
With invisible braces, there’s no reason to put off getting the smile that you’ve always wanted. By combining Invisalign with cosmetic dentistry in Albuquerque, Dr. Luffey can address all of the concerns you have about your smile.
Invisalign Preferred Provider
Schedule a Consultation!
Dr. Luffey is an Invisalign Preferred Provider. As an Invisalign dentist, he has completed specialized training to become a provider of invisible braces. To find out if Invisalign is right for you, contact our Albuquerque dentist’s office at (505) 294-4700.